Tuesday 25 September 2018

Dr. Mohamed Rela Hepatologist Liver Transplant Surgeon in India gives a close escape for a Saudi Patient


Hi, My name is Abu Bilal, I am from Riyadh, KSA. I had recently my Living donor Liver Transplant in Chennai seeking the help of highly acclaimed doctor called Dr. Mohamed Rela Hepatologist Liver Transplant Surgeon in India. It was not less than a treat to be treated by the doctor who is highly competent and known all across the world. It was a journey that made my dream come true of living long beating and defying all the challenges. At the outset, I should thank my medical tourism company – Forerunners Healthcare Consultants that went out of the way to carry out the treatment with great care and professionalism. Also, the doctor deserves all rounds of applauds for treating me with great care and liberated me from the pain I had due to the dysfunctional issues of liver. Well, it all started with a pain and with a few tests and diagnostic investigation, I realized that I need a transplant for my ailing liver.

I was appalled as I knew that it would be difficult for me to get the surgery done back in my country as it become difficult to get a donor and secondly the cost seemed too high here for the liver transplant surgery. I had an idea about surgeries and treatments in India to be very much affordable. With this surgery, I researched to find out the above said medical tourism company called Forerunners for the Living donor Liver Transplant in Chennai. I came across about their network and found out the group h as one of the best doctors and hospitals, which have come a long way in establishing the niche hard in the market. The best part is the cost and the availability of donors for different organ transplant surgery. I then started my communication with them to work out for my surgery.

They informed me that I could easily get the Living donor Liver Transplant in Chennai once they will find a donor. They took some time and soon called me again informing about the availability of the donor and informing that I would be treated by one of the top surgeons called Dr. Mohamed Rela Hepatologist Liver Transplant Surgeon in Chennai. I was overjoyed to hear that and soon attached the documents and other details while applying for my medical visa. And it took just one day to get the visa and see me working for booking my tickets to the Indian city called Chennai. I reached the very next day of getting the visa and soon got admitted after doing a couple of my tests and then meeting the doctor. As my test results turned favorable it was decided by my doctor to go for the surgery.

As the doctor - Dr. Mohamed Rela Hepatologist Liver Transplant Surgeon in India carried out the surgery, I came out in flying colors, which mean I am free from the ailment permanently. My doctor kept me on observation after the surgery called the Living donor Liver Transplant in Chennai. In a day or two he felt that I am recovering with a decent pace and soon was shifted to the recovery room. I then lived for few days after I finally got my discharge from the hospital. I thank my doctor - Dr. Mohamed Rela Hepatologist Liver Transplant Surgeon in India for his incredible work and saving my life. It was close due to the complication in my conditions, but my doctor was competent enough in his work and saved me from the menace. Secondly, the living donor liver transplant in Chennai was carried the best by chosen medical tourism company. I highly recommend this group to all.

It is easy to approach Liver transplant service India. The consultants will help you to get immediate appointment with Best  Liver Transplant surgeon Dr. Mohamed Rela in India for your surgery.

For urgent appointment mobile number - +91-9371136499

For fast track query reply at email - dr.rela@forerunnershealthcare.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment